threesome contest

Oct 14, 2008
WOW! What an awesome segment. The 2 ladies in the contest were hot as hell! Lexi Belle? Yum yum! I seasoned the bacon twice to that sybian ride. Amazing stuff! Can't wait to see the HowardTV on that so I can reaquaint myself with myself again!

Oct 14, 2008
Wowza!!!! What a great update from Trent and Dee Dee! That was some hot threeway sex! I shovelled my snow hard through that segment! Awesome!!!!

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
WOW! What an awesome segment. The 2 ladies in the contest were hot as hell! Lexi Belle? Yum yum! I seasoned the bacon twice to that sybian ride. Amazing stuff! Can't wait to see the HowardTV on that so I can reaquaint myself with myself again!

I share your feelings of amazement about those photos of Lexi Belle tongue kissing Melissa while she is riding the Sybian... Hope that segment is preserved for posterity over at You Tube.

Oct 14, 2008
Damn! I heard the replay of the recap again. Unreal! I slammed the ketchup bottle down hard again! Hopefully on HowardTV ASAP please!

Reactions: Vargas

J3ff

Oct 13, 2008
Did anyone think their recount of the story was BS? It totally sounded like they made shit up.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Since nobody else will comment, I certainly will. I'm a big fan of all your jerking off euphamisms. Keep it up.

"seasoned my bacon"..."shovelled my snow"... "slammed my ketchup bottle down"....

I am a fan of jerking-off euphemisms as much as the next guy (if not more) and these are original and colorful.... .. but I am having some trouble with the imagery... Shouldn't they elicit more of a sense of jerking?

Oct 14, 2008
Did anyone think their recount of the story was BS? It totally sounded like they made shit up.

Made up or not, I licked my envelope to it a total of 5 times in the last 24 hours. Dee Dee I love your MILFness! Time to go and rake the lawn to Janessa Brazil again!