This will drive you Nuts....

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
the color choice in Q 1 and the house question determine your picked number. the houses do not contain numbers of different colors. the door you pick will always show your number, based on color question and house question.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
the color choice in Q 1 and the house question determine your picked number. the houses do not contain numbers of different colors. the door you pick will always show your number, based on color question and house question.

It's what magicians do to tell you what card you just picked. They call it "Forcing a Card"

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
I killed teller, onstage, in SF nearly 20 years ago! Still have the wrong key to the lock that should have set him free.:cry:

It was this trick, and I was holding the key and supposed to unlock the tank when the trick goes bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58xyjOFkpxk]YouTube - Penn and Teller with John Cleese[/ame]

When they said we need some volunteers , i just new i would get called. but didn't expect id get to kill teller.:p

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I killed teller, onstage, in SF nearly 20 years ago! Still have the wrong key to the lock that should have set him free.:cry:

It was this trick, and I was holding the key and supposed to unlock the tank when the trick goes bad.

YouTube - Penn and Teller with John Cleese

When they said we need some volunteers , i just new i would get called. but didn't expect id get to kill teller.:p

I had lunch with Penn.
Well sort of not really. He was having lunch at the table next to me in New York.
It was at Sarge's Deli. It was the coolest thing ever. He never made eye contact with us once.

Good food. I had a 3 pound corned beef sandwich.