This Week

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Happy to be in with The Bagman on the Monday and Tuesday editions of TMD this week and co-hosting "Press Pass" next Saturday from 2-4 p.m. ET with Monte Dutton. Thanks in advance for listening.

PSP

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Pete, a question about the drive for diversity program. There are several motor sports based programs at colleges across North Carolina. One of them is at Winston Salem State University. WSSU is a historically black univieristy that today has a much more diverse population. The legendary Bowman Gray stadium is across the street from the school. I'm curious to know how many graduates of their motorsports program have gone on to find jobs in the industry. And how many of those that got jobs in the industry are minorities. With the economic situation effecting the industry today this might be an interesting story.

here is a link to their website.

Winston Salem State University

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Thanks to all for listening to TMD this week and for the birthday wishes. Had a blast for sure working with Mike.

PSP

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Bit of a schedule update - Nate in with The Bagman on the Friday edition of TMD. Monte Dutton and I for Saturday's edition of "The Backstretch" from 2-4 p.m. ET. Looking forward to being back with Mike next week on TMD.

Great and busy weekend of racing ahead - thanks for listening.

PSP

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I got to hear this past Tuesday's show....well, the last hour....and really enjoyed it. It felt like the spirit of Poole was there. Lots of laughs and interesting talk. Good to hear.

Pete, if you want the gig, you got my vote.

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Will be joining Mike the rest of the week - Thursday from Chicago and Friday trackside at MIS.

PSP

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I was away on vacation all last week and did not listen to TMD. I believe that I've heard Pete on each morning this week. Is he now a permanent fixture on the show?

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Some days it's Pete and some days it's Nate. Personally, I like it when they mix it up with the two of them and Mike. All three of them do a great job.