This is getting really old.......

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Jon Wood is a doofus. He is more annoying than the dam rat! And yes i change channels. But when I go back, he's still talking off the wall crap! It would be hilarious to hear him be confronted with serious racing questions.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Dexter "Jon, how would it feel winning the Daytona 500"

Jon "yeah...............................yeah..........................................well................................yeah............................................"

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
A complete waste of air time. But since I don't drive anymore I don't hear TMD anymore. Which means, thankfully, that I miss Jon Wood.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
A while back I sent an e-mail saying they need to have Jon Wood do a Dramatic Reading...:right:

:D

There is NO WAY he could do that! He could not complete it without stumbling around and blaming it on ADD. That brings a good question to mind, would you really want someone running beside you at 180 mph and have to worry if he's paying attention to you or the birds flying around? Obviously, thats a little tongue and cheek, I know people with ADD can function normally....................I guess.

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
He's funny at times but, if he spent half as much time worrying or tending to his NASCAR career as he does with lighting stuff on fire or blowing it up he might actually have a career in NASCAR. But he's a spoiled little rich kid that has never had to work for anything so what do you expect.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
You guys really should get over yourselves.

Why thank you david for the positive and constructive post.:rofl:

Get over ourselves? why not look at the criticism posted here and apply it to the matter at hand. It's fairly clear from the replies that the segments with Jon Wood are not very well liked. If the above is the best response you can come up with, then why bother posting here at all?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Three people here don't like Jon Wood. Every time he's on the show I get 25 emails from people who love him. Sorry, you guys aren't "everybody."

If you looked a little more, you may find more than just three. People here are just expressing their opinions of him. It's kind of like when you and Bagman express your distaste for things every single morning. I can only speak for myself when I say that I'd rather hear some more calls then to listen to Woods ramblings. I guess I don't have a very good sense of humor as I don't find him entertaining at all.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Three people here don't like Jon Wood. Every time he's on the show I get 25 emails from people who love him. Sorry, you guys aren't "everybody."

Im not saying everyone feels this way, Im just ranting that I do! Its obvious that viewers AND listeners have no voice for TV and radio.
And I really wouldnt judge how your listeners feel by "3" people here OR 25 emails. Dont you have millions of listeners? Remember, not everyone can email or call in.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
So....

If we can get 30 people to email TMD that Jon stinks......:rolleyes:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I actually like him, my post there was in jest cause thats how he sounds like when confronted with a question of any kind of seriousness. His stories are hilarious and to be quite honest, on this channel most of the driver/crew cheif/ interviews are all exactly the same. Jon Wood, Bobby Hamilton, and Rocky Ryan are the only Nascar related interviews I like on a weekly basis because they are different.

EM, I think millions of listeners is slightly exagerrated. I would be absolutly shocked if 100,000 different people listen any of the 3 Nascar shows. And thats not a knock on the shows or 128. But out of 15 million subscribers, with most of them tuned in for Howard/Martha Stewart/music.....do the math.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Bobby Hamilton Jr.

The man should be running nascar. Love his interviews.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
EM, I think millions of listeners is slightly exagerrated. I would be absolutly shocked if 100,000 different people listen any of the 3 Nascar shows. And thats not a knock on the shows or 128. But out of 15 million subscribers, with most of them tuned in for Howard/Martha Stewart/music.....do the math.

It may be more than slightly, I have no way of knowing. Surely they pull in more than Martha!:scared: