This idea that cars should only pit under the green

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Ive heard it a couple of times now and I want to scream.

They have tried it. In the 1991 Daytona 500 Nascar did this in response to the pit crew catastrophe at Atlanta this previous year. It turned a race into a disaster. If anybody who thinks that would be a good idea, I implore you people to go watch that race.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I think it's rubbish and perhaps another way to try to make some races more exciting. The drivers will just all come in after the green comes out. So we have 5 yellow laps of follow the leader then the green comes out and everybody comes in to pit. Rubbish.

Somebody please take that bottle away from Brian France.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Its really getting old, but these callers will never get it. The worst and best I have heard was this morning when the caller suggested that the dang virtual computer games are so real that it is just as good as the real thing!:bs: He wouldnt have it any other way until Poole ask him if he would prefer virtual sex or real sex! Bagman had a fit that he said it and I almost drove into a ditch laughing my azz off! It was priceless because Poole was like "what did I say wrong"! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Its really getting old, but these callers will never get it. The worst and best I have heard was this morning when the caller suggested that the dang virtual computer games are so real that it is just as good as the real thing!:bs: He wouldnt have it any other way until Poole ask him if he would prefer virtual sex or real sex! Bagman had a fit that he said it and I almost drove into a ditch laughing my azz off! It was priceless because Poole was like "what did I say wrong"! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I heard it also. Priceless!!!!

Bagman

Oct 15, 2008
The ATL
Poole ask him if he would prefer virtual sex or real sex! Bagman had a fit that he said it and I almost drove into a ditch laughing my azz off! It was priceless because Poole was like "what did I say wrong"! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

LOL LOL LOL

I was BEYOND WORDS!! It was almost like an out of body experience. For a second, it was like "did he say what I... WHAT?????? NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Bless his heart. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else! :bigclap: