This caution is being brought to you by........

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Per CBL - Dialed In

Service Master Clean is now the Official Yellow Flag of NASCAR! At all 19 ISC & SMI tracks it will now be know as the Service Master Clean Caution Period. Is this a good thing? I can hear it now...... Trouble, Turn Two! This caution is being brought to you by Service Master Clean, the Official Yellow Flag of NASCAR!

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
They have to work in the ads any way that they can since they know everyone tunes out the commercials. In NY, when they read the legal disclaimer for Giants games (This game is authorized by the NY Football Giants for the private use ...) it is sponsored by the "OFFICIAL" law firm of the NY Giants (whoever that is).

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm surprised it too this long, actually. Everything else is sponsered I'm surprised there wasn't a tie-in with the lucky dog already.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
How long will it be that people are complaining that the only reason that they threw the caution flag is because Service Master Clean didn't get their yellow flag allotment for the race?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I wonder if Goody's conspires with NASCAR to have caution filled race and one popular driver taken out while leading the race...:right:

:)

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
There was a caller on TMD today, Shane from Toronto. He was 100% dead on in every way. He highlighted 2 major problems with the Nascar business model,

1) how Nascar has had a reputation for being blood sucking leeches of money, and instead of using their influence and power to help teams find sponsers, they scoop up the sponser for themselves.

2) then from a spectators point of veiw, you have a 4 hour advertisment from announcers, crew, drivers etc and that its too much and its counter productive to the point of advertising.

Excellent call.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Politics and Money. Now more than ever.

(this post was brought to you by the Forgotten Fans Association)