There is your DRC Shout out !

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Just heard it on the replay... ha ha....

Meh its funny.......

Now onto something new...... what did u say you were calling in for..? Something HTV related? ha ha....

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Can you guys see that the ONLY difference between Eric from Hoboken and Hank from Baltimore is that Eric obviously likes the show while Hank has trouble admitting that.

No conspiracy, no shilling, no pay-to-call for HTV. Just another a-hole wanting his 15 minutes of celebutard-ness...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Can you guys see that the ONLY difference between Eric from Hoboken and Hank from Baltimore is that Eric obviously likes the show while Hank has trouble admitting that.

No conspiracy, no shilling, no pay-to-call for HTV. Just another a-hole wanting his 15 minutes of celebutard-ness...

'cept with Hank, it's more like 15 seconds (on his best day).

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
lol, good work. :clap:

and I say keep the imus joke running. It makes it obvious that it is you

Last edited:

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
I wonder if the hits on this site will go up... I barely understood the DRC shout out... ha ha..

Come on hank be more clear next time....... obviously we will NEVER be happy until Howard is twatting about DRC on twatter...

See how I did that with twitter.... neat hey...

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008

Another difference might be that Hank's calls are entertaining (maybe not to the majority but to some) even if the cast won't admit it. Eric's calls are sad, desperate and pitiful. He is a real parasite. Can't imagine anybody is really interested in the bad random Beth and Howard calls...or Howard's advice on tips (yeah, that was genuine....if that guy had money he would know proper procedures).

I find it funny that Hank keeps getting through (with the name "HANK"..shouldn't that be a trigger). I would say that maybe on some level Howard likes it but the fact that even his best response was kind of lame ("The difference is Beth had a career before"). That uncomfortable laughter when Howard said "Yes, I do know a model that can train a dog" and yet he didn't pick up on the fact that it was his "nemesis" ("Why I outha?")...strange. Maybe you should stop calling, Hank. It makes me realize how lame Howard is getting.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I wonder if the hits on this site will go up... I barely understood the DRC shout out... ha ha..

Come on hank be more clear next time....... obviously we will NEVER be happy until Howard is twatting about DRC on twatter...

See how I did that with twitter.... neat hey...

The sad thing is new people won't even know about the Howard Forum. Remember its hidden.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Oh yea thats right... bloody hell..

What forum page gets the most traffic? I only ask cause if this is the one, there should be an announcement right on the home page on how to get here.......

And dont' most forum sites when they have 18+ content they just say that, and you click a 'yes' that you are ok with that?

I dunno, the whole change is kind of wierd..... funny how forums on the internet have to conform to politically correctness