the Wonderlic Test

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Around this time every year, the Wonderlic scores of about-to-be-drafted NFL players start to make headlines. (Percy Harvin scored a 12! :icon_eek:)

I found a link that provides a good opportunity to test your smarts.
To do this a bit more accurately, please remember this is a timed test.
20 questions in 5 minutes. Then multiply the number of correct answers by 2.5 to see your score.

I'm not asking to see your score... You will note I didn't post mine. :whistle:

Walters Football Site: Wonderlic Sample Test

"Wonderlic Sample Test

If you've never heard of the Wonderlic, it's an exam given to players entering the NFL draft every year.

The Wonderlic is an exam comprised of 50 questions. Players have 12 minutes to complete the test. The average score (out of 50) is a 21.

Vince Young made headlines last year when it was rumored that he scored a 6. As we all saw in 2006, the Wonderlic doesn't mean much. St. Louis' Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 50, and he's nothing more than a backup quarterback.

Some sample scores of other players include: Drew Bledsoe - 37; Steve Young - 33; John Elway - 30; Dan Marino - 16; Deltha O'Neal - 15; Donovan McNabb -14."

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Different sport, but I'd be really curious to see how Ron Artest would do on the Wonderlic. I see him interviewed a lot after games (being a Rocket fan), and he just seems to be a complete moron. The look in his eyes...there's just not a lot going on there.