"The Weather Douchebag"

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Mark Kriski, who Howard railed on this morning. He really does look like a goof.

Mark Kriski

Last edited:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This guy has no idea what he just did to himself.

Soon his station will start to get tons of prank phone calls from the hardcore Howard fans in LA.

He will begin to get harrassed on the streets of LA, even when he is with his family.

He will get prank calls at home, at work and probably a creative fan will find a way to ruin his weather reports.

Steve Langford will hound this guy until he finally cracks and has a breakdown.

Poor Criski, we hardly knew ya.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
my wife watches that channel in the mornings and this dude is a joke. the whole news broadcast is a joke. they try way to hard to be the "funny" morning show sort of like the Jiilian Barbarie news show. they even have a daily segment that rips off The View. And just like Howard said, that station has been in the process of replacing all the men with good looking chicks for some time now. One of these days he'll be gone and replaced by some LA chick with big boobs and a tight sweater who can point at the weather map and tell us about Sig Alerts on the freeways.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard has how many million listeners?

I'd like to see this guy go to satellite radio and see how many ten people sign up because of him.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
my wife watches that channel in the mornings and this dude is a joke. the whole news broadcast is a joke. they try way to hard to be the "funny" morning show sort of like the Jiilian Barbarie news show. they even have a daily segment that rips off The View. And just like Howard said, that station has been in the process of replacing all the men with good looking chicks for some time now. One of these days he'll be gone and replaced by some LA chick with big boobs and a tight sweater who can point at the weather map and tell us about Sig Alerts on the freeways.

and speaking of jillian, does anyone notice that howard likes her so much (like anyone else) cuz she constantly sucks him off. didn't she say she'd be with him if he wasn't married, even tho she has a husband??????

OH PLEASE!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
and speaking of jillian, does anyone notice that howard likes her so much (like anyone else) cuz she constantly sucks him off. didn't she say she'd be with him if he wasn't married, even tho she has a husband??????

OH PLEASE!

If somebody as hot as her would constatnly confess her undying love for me and how she would sleep with me in an instant, I'd be pretty nice to her too.

Just sayin....

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California

OH PLEASE!

You mean he likes people who also like him? Howard is truly a wacko...