The Tour

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
If you look at the original link I posted in the forums- If you click on the link and scroll down to overview, the manual and the quick guide are listed- so most of your questions should be answered.
In looking at the manual and comparing against the Onyx plus- I noticed it says a remote is available for the Tour, but no details, Also the Tour will have the ability to lock and hide channels, unlike the Onyx plus you can only lock channels. Alerts are 50 total on the Tour, 100 on Onyx Plus, Favorites: 18 on the Tour, 20 on the Onyx plus. Tour has TuneMix But not Tune start.

Reactions: HecticArt

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
What's this place???
I'm super pumped about getting these on Monday. Only getting a handful to start. By Mid July they should be more available.

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
Since I'm sure he wants his privacy, all I'll say is he's got a residential or business address in Bangor which narrows things down to 33k odd possibilities :brow:

I'm most definitely in Bangor, but I work in the Farmington, Skowhegan and Millinocket areas, so I could be anywhere in the state at a given time. :)

I haven't done repairs for a while for TSS, but I am still around for them mostly for the website side of things. Repairs are pretty time consuming and as the Sirius equipment continues to diminish over time, there is less interest. I moved to the SiriusXM platform a few years after the companies merged. Before that, the XM signal was pretty awful here.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Do you footmen prepare your clothing before your chauffeur takes you to the beach? ;)

Sorry man, I know I am now being the meanie.
We have 2 cars - mine, and the wife's. The weekend is the only time I'm in the wife's car with satrad.

I've never had an extra car. I use my rear-drive convertible to commute all winter long, every year. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: JHDK