The Stutters

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This segment today was so hilarious I am actually looking forward to the show tonight. I have someting to do so I will be taping it and listening later.

High Register Sean and John the Stutterer were really funny today.

I usually stay away from the 7pm shows (except Riley) but I will give this one a listen.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I think it would be great if somebody can control John. However, he never lets people respond and if they do he just calls them names. I can't see it being much of a debate. I am sure it will be mostly John ye ye ye ye yelling

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
A picture of "High-Register Sean"...not at all what I pictured him looking like. I find it hard to believe that the dude isn't faking.

RS-06-01-09---high-register-sean.jpg

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
A picture of "High-Register Sean"...not at all what I pictured him looking like. I find it hard to believe that the dude isn't faking.

RS-06-01-09---high-register-sean.jpg

Same. When John said he was fat, I was pretty surprised. Did not expect the guy to look anything like that! Can't imagine the show itself would have been that good without the gang there.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Not like what I expected him to look like at all!.

Also, I'm pissed I forgot to listen to this. The segment on the Stern show with the two of them was great today.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Despite my excitement to hear this, my evening schedule was too crazy and I just forgot to record it. I got in my car around 7.45 and I heard somewhat of a recap and I really did enjoy that.

Whoever listened to it, please post a review.