The Steve Philips Affair

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I know this has been talked about MUCH on the airwaves today as multiple shows discussed it in length but WOW, what an F'ed up story.

This guy clearly picked the WRONG girl to have an affair with! See link for the letter that she wrote to his wife.

Unreal.

I mean, I know the guy is a peice of crap for doing this but wow, what a horrible type of chick to have an affair with. She is really unattractive and clearly insane.

SO, in this day in age, is it even possible to have an affair and NOT get caught? To have cell phones with cameras, facebook, myspace, text messages, emails, etc you would have to be nuts to try to have a long term affiar and think you wouldn't get caught.

A one nighter when you're out of town is bad enough but at least that is probably a lot more manageable if you can deal with the guilt but to have a full on affair? Crazy.

Your thoughts?

http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2009/10/21/news/media/lettermistresstowifea.pdf

And see the pic of the nasty chick here:

ESPN suspends Steve Phillips after sex scandal surfaces

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I love crazy women. They are usually hot.

I don't love ugly crazy women. She was not worth flushing things down the toilet over.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I love crazy women. They are usually hot.

I don't love ugly crazy women. She was not worth flushing things down the toilet over.

She is hideous and is batsh(t crazy. Plus, what a disgusting person to write this letter to basically try to destroy the wife.

I just think this is such a crazy story.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
If you are hell bent on f*cking up your marriage, you might as well do it with a hottie.

This dude needs glasses. What a monster. I'd rather stick my penis in a bear trap.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
The heart wants what the heart wants.

And I bet she does filthy, evil things in the sack.

You know what, i bet not.

I can usually tell just by looking at a chick if she is really good in bed and this girl is 22, not hot and I bet not that good.

I can look at her and tell that she, much like a lot of dumpy chicks, gives a good knobber but that is probably just about it.

As limegrass said, if you're going to cheat, at least have the girl be hot.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
One thing is clear; these two lovebirds had two very differing opinions on what constitutes a good slider.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Fellas, don't shit where you eat. If you want to screw another woman, then man up and get divorced first. But don't wreck your home over some lay.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
He was a bad GM, he's a terrible analyst...frankly it doesn't really surprise me that he's an awful husband/father.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
He's lucky he didn't get the McNair treatment :shock:

Keep your dick in your pants. Makes things easier :)
Posted via Mobile Device