Intergalactic walk of shame

Lopsided Galaxy Captured in New Hubble Telescope View

irregular-galaxy-hubble-image.jpg

Reactions: JHDK and HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Pretty funny. They've signed-up for a suicide mission to Mars, yet they're complaining about a simulation in Hawaii. I hope this was all taped for a reality show.

this isnt that weird dutch company that recruited random people for a one way mars trip. i think this is nasa studying for going there, chilling for a bit, and coming back.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
this isnt that weird dutch company that recruited random people for a one way mars trip. i think this is nasa studying for going there, chilling for a bit, and coming back.
I didn't know there was anything other than the 1st one you mentioned. How the hell will people travel to Mars and back?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I didn't know there was anything other than the 1st one you mentioned. How the hell will people travel to Mars and back?

i dont know. but i do know nasa and those legit space companies like spacex are trying to make it happen. i think they just need to schedule a meeting with matt damon to tell them how.

NASA's Journey to Mars | NASA

Engineers and scientists around the country are working hard to develop the technologies astronauts will use to one day live and work on Mars, and safely return home from the next giant leap for humanity.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The reason they can't handle the one year simulation is that they are in Hawaii and know how awesome it is 50 yards away. When they are on the way to Mars, they know there's nothing forever.

Sent from Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: memebag