The Random Post Thread

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
She knows what men want and that's fine with me. The wife just rammed her car into the neighbors trash box, he's moving. I backed up into his driveway to let her out and she for some reason thought it was a good idea to a bit too fast towards it and crunched it. She claims the warning system didn't alert her to the impending doom. She didn't give me much time to honk her to stop. Then the pressure and pain from 2020 tipped her over top. Trash bins were thrown and kicked, the car keys were thrown, there was much crying and whimpering. Took me 2 hours to calm her down and she didn't even go to the market!!!!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
The wife just rammed her car into the neighbors trash box
Is that some sort of euphemism for her using a dildo on your neighbor's butt? You guys are into some weird stuff geo.

(Oh Hectic, this post may be NSFW. Just an FYI.)

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
He's moving so he borrowed one of those big trash trailers. Well instead of it being in their sloping downwards driveway it's across from our house.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
He's moving so he borrowed one of those big trash trailers. Well instead of it being in their sloping downwards driveway it's across from our house.
Eek, sounds like such a wonderful change of scenery for you guys.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Thousand bucks to repair or make like new. The neighbors have a full trash can now. I put some shit in there. Our street is filling up with 30 somethings white folks with no kids. I envision a family with 2 kids on this house.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Something about the part of this ad where the guy asks "who else reads books about submarines" and the guy answers "my dad" makes me laugh.

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Important candle update guys...

Walmart had my little $0.94 guys in pumpkin spice scent! They look kinda unappealing cause they are a light brownish color (I like my candles red or blue or orange) but it smells pretty good unlit. I'm about to light the first one now and will be sure to inform you all of any future pertinent news.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

Walmart had my little $0.94 guys in pumpkin spice scent! They look kinda unappealing cause they are a light brownish color (I like my candles red or blue or orange) but it smells pretty good unlit. I'm about to light the first one now and will be sure to inform you all of any future pertinent news.
Does such an important topic not deserve it's own thread?

• Love
Reactions: JHDK

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

I wish you well, but personally I loathe the pumpkin everything trend. It starts in August with pumpkin beer, and it goes downhill from there.

Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I wish you well, but personally I loathe the pumpkin everything trend. It starts in August with pumpkin beer, and it goes downhill from there.
I don't loathe it but I'm not at all into it. I don't think I've every had anything pumpkin spice. Pumpkin pie doesn't count right? Really they just didn't have many of the small candles left so I got 2 of these and 2 cranberry mandarin.

Anyway...THERE'S A THREAD FOR THAT (now).