The Pulse or Flight 26?

It seems like The Pulse is continuing to sound the same (on Sirius) and not like Flight 26. Does anyone agree with this? I would prefer it to become more like Flight 26 even though I am a Sirius subscriber used to The Pulse.

XM Wbpage: The Pulse - A mix of modern hits from the 90s and now&new modern pop without the rap or teen music.

Sirius Wepage: The Pulse - From pop to rock, this is the '90s & Now.

Are these two channels playing the same music on both systems?

Last edited:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
It seems like The Pulse is continuing to sound the same (on Sirius) and not like Flight 26. Does anyone agree with this? I would prefer it to become more like Flight 26 even though I am a Sirius subscriber used to The Pulse.

XM Wbpage: The Pulse - A mix of modern hits from the 90s and now&new modern pop without the rap or teen music.

Sirius Wepage: The Pulse - From pop to rock, this is the '90s & Now.

Are these two channels playing the same music on both systems?

Yes, XM and SIRIUS are playing the same music on that channel. I need to give the PULSE a chance as I have not listened since the major channel switch over on the 12th.

macfanatic010

Nov 8, 2008
IMO, It sounds like they took Sirius' channel name but mixed it with Flight 26's playlist. The music they play is more recent, less reflective on the 90s, and they don't do The Pulse Music News segments anymore.

Also, they're not playing Mr. Jones by Counting Crows every hour now :hah:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
This has always been one of my favorite channels and I like the changes to the channel.

Dave

Oct 17, 2008
The Pulse is definitely Flight 26 under a new name.... Jon Zellner looks over most of the Pop channels.