The "Please Retire At The End Of Your Contract" On-Air Campaign

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Great thread ! Thanks for all the entertainment girls.......:rofl:
Is this what goes on in the howard forum ? Silly.

cool, mr sarcastic parachutes in droppin' some knowledge...now scram before I tag you with this dancing purple banana :purpbanana:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
If you want to get under his skin, bring up something that's not so negative. How about: "Is Beth pregnant yet?"

Please stop posting at the end of this thread.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
If you want to get under his skin, bring up something that's not so negative. How about: "Is Beth pregnant yet?"

Please stop posting at the end of this thread.

No. It would be better to be more implicit to really drive him crazy like . . .

Hey Howard. If Beth were to poke holes in your condoms with a sewing needle, do you think the hole would be big enough to see?

Oct 29, 2008
cool, mr sarcastic parachutes in droppin' some knowledge...now scram before I tag you with this dancing purple banana :purpbanana:

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: I'm really, really scared. I bet that purple banana would feel really good between my legs :smug:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Like Pittsburgh Pete?

Fuck Pittsburgh!

Ferrett3web.bmp

Human762

Dec 20, 2008
After juxtaposing the radio material from The History of Howard Stern Act II when Howard had a fire in his belly to be number one and these two live shows after the new year with the Artie "saga" and Howard's contempt for fans complaining about the Bubba situation, it seems to become more evident that the "please retire" message should be made to Howard loud and clear on-the-air.

J3ff

Oct 13, 2008
He wont be missed - he's already retired.

Act II showed me how FUNNY he used to be.