The ONE guest you'd like to go on the Stern Show

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Like the thread title suggests, give us the ONE guest who, more than anyone, you want to hear interviewed by Howard. But please, let's keep it exclusive and limit the replies to ONE guest (a music band can count as one). It can be anyone at all, no matter how unlikely, as long as they're still alive.

My choice might be obvious. I'd love to hear Lary David on the show, though I do realize it'll never happen. I don't think either side would be too interested. LD isn't exactly known for his public relations/media tours, and Howard doesn't know anything about him really. Nonetheless (as Riley would say), Larry David would be my choice.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I am with you 100%. Larry David for me too. Gary likes him quite a bit as well. I suspect it has the chance to happen when Curb comes back. But if people think Stern takes time off yeesh. I'm a huge Curb fan but going without it for years between breaks is brutal.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I suspect it has the chance to happen when Curb comes back.

Nahhh...I give it a 1% chance, and that's being generous. I think Howard and the show would be willing to have him on, but I just don't see LD ever wanting to. He just doesn't do a lot of interviews in the first place, and I imagine The Howard Stern Show would be pretty far down on his list. If anyone were to come on in promotion of the new season, it'd be another cast member, like Jeff Garlin or Susie Essman.

EDIT - Taylor, here's a list of Larry David interviews. I'm not sure if it's 100% complete, but you get the idea...he hates doing them! http://larrydavidfan.com/interviews/

Last edited:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Nahhh...I give it a 1% chance, and that's being generous. I think Howard and the show would be willing to have him on, but I just don't see LD ever wanting to. He just doesn't do a lot of interviews in the first place, and I imagine The Howard Stern Show would be pretty far down on his list. If anyone were to come on in promotion of the new season, it'd be another cast member, like Jeff Garlin or Susie Essman.

Jeff Garlin is the man!

I also nominate Jeremy Piven for an interview.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
A-Rod or Tom Cruise, they'd both get so flustered, it'd be awesome...

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Jay Leno.

I would love to hear Jay try to explain the Stuttering John thing as well as him runnign off his own show when Howrd brought Lesbians to make out.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I'm following the OP's wishes of only one guest per post, so, with that:

Christian Bale.

Maybe he could come in to promote Terminator. Howard could probably get him on if he gave a really positive review of the movie.