The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
If you like video games, or if you've every played a video game, I recommend you buy this game, it is AWESOME!:bigthumbup:

Discuss....

Will you buy it?

If you've bought it, what's your thoughts?

Does it live up to the hype?

Note: Since discussing this game in any depth goes into spoilers pretty quickly, if you're thinking of purchasing the game, then avoid spoilers at all cost. As/in it's best if you know next to nothing about he details of the game, or its plot. So let me put the warning here:

SPOILERS ARE POSSIBLE!

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Just picked up my copy for the PC and am still installing. I don't like that it is installed and manged through Steam, but I can deal with that. Can't wait to get it fired up!

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I've gone through a few levels and so far it's an A+. Same great action as the previous game, but cool new plot and some awesome locations. After install they even give you an option to skip a mission that some may find "disturbing and offensive". I won't give anything away, but I will suggest that you DON'T skip the mission... :)

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I've gone through a few levels and so far it's an A+. Same great action as the previous game, but cool new plot and some awesome locations. After install they even give you an option to skip a mission that some may find "disturbing and offensive". I won't give anything away, but I will suggest that you DON'T skip the mission... :)

When did you start firing? Inside the airport, or outside?

Also, what's crazy is I didn't even find it the most disturbing part of the game :shock:

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
I fired once out of the airport and in the tarmac. I watched what happened but chose to personally not play but just watch.

I beat the game Sunday evening. It was very very good. There was some amazing sequences in the game between levels

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I think the graphics engine looks great. I thought that some of the intro and cut scenes might have been rendered, but after playing for a while it looks like all that was done with the game engine. I might bug out of work early today to get in some more gaming time tonight :)
Posted via Mobile Device

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Anthony's (from O&A) XBOX Live name is Noodles61. He plays this game.

Kill him for me.