The Offical RDT "Phantom Debris Caution 500" presented by Auto Club Speedway

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Fixed.

You know, looking at those stands just makes me shake my head. I agree that at most tracks you have a lot of people even with some empty seats. But how can it be good to see the stands that empty one week after your biggest race? Would Vegas be a better 2nd race where the casual fans you get from Daytona see 150,000 fans and think, whoa this IS a big deal.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
the flag stand official must have been bored. he was messing with the halfway flag, or was that an indication that this race should already be halfway done.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
help me out here group. i didn't watch any races last yr on tv because of travel, but why is that left front airdam lower than the right side? its easy to notice it when they are going dosn the straightaway.

i mean all i can think of that its possibly 1 or 2 things, a softer spring or that left front has lower air pressure. wonder what the benefit of this is.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
What a damn shock, a phantom debris caution as earnhardt jr is about to get lapped. Do any of you doubters doubt favortism now?

I do, are you surprised? If you think there arent "circumstances" that look suspicious for other drivers, your kidding yourself. You dislike Jr, so its more obvious to you when he's involved.
And no I dont sit and write every call down with the date and time so dont ask for specific instances.