The Offical DRC RDT of the "Shelby 427"

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Actually Robin Pemberton said that in Nascar's eyes the Leffler incident was deemed to be intentional, but the Earnhardt Jr wreck was deemed to be a racing incident. How is that possible when the Leffler wreck was a result of an aggresive manuver by Steven Wallace. Your right in one thing that Leffler shouldnt of been penalized, but he was, and Jr should of been held to the same standard. And if im dumb on this subject, then so is everyone else who sees it the way I do.

And please, spare me your garbage about Nascar causing Stremme to crash and whatnot. Its childish. Maybe you should start another thread about why you hate Claire B Lang, but how your unable to tell us why.

Thanks

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
His gear came out? Didn't the same happen to Jimmie in the last race?

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
2 different accidents 2 different set of circumstances.. oh and if you look back i have never starte a thread about Claire B. I commented on other threads but never started it. Just another utruth yo have posted. As far as why don't like her I have stated several reasons feel free to read.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
That could be the end of Mark making the chase.

Incredible. And it happened with the "best team" too. Seems Mark's one of those good guys that stuff just happens too. :(

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Good to see Newman up there. Hope he has a good finish.

Good to see SOME new teams doing good. I like that.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Anybody listening to the race via the driver feeds on XM, which we supposedly weren't supposed to have this week?