The next special should be...

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
What they need to do, even over the July 4th holiday break is do a "Radio Freedom" bit and celebrate uncensored radio.

All the bits that were heavily bleeped should be aired uncensored.

Robin's sink-fellatio story.
Robin running and messing up her pants story.
They played this one before on Sirius, but it involved a famous ex-couple calling in and cussing almost non-stop. Apparently, Tom had a CD ready to go, because there were THAT low on the delay.

I know there's others. There has to be.

They have to play the whole segment though. Any buildup, the actual bit, the caller, and the blowup.

It would be REAL interesting hearing it all uncensored, then hearing the caller talk about how the "board op in St. Lous" or Tom, or even Andre messed it up.

Probably the most classic censorship story was when Robin was telling her sink-fellatio story and Andre dumped it. Someone called in, told Howard what happened, and he went absolutely BERZERK.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T PUT THOSE TWO WORDS TOGETHER?!?!?"
"You can say 'fellatio.' You can say 'on.' You can't put those two words together."
"CAN I SAY ANDRE??"
"Yes, Howard. You can say 'Andre.''

That yelling match went on for at least half an hour.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I don't think I know the sink-fellatio story. What happened?

Obviously, I would like this special. It would fill in the blanks for both the censorship and my lack of show knowledge.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Maybe there were two different stories?

I remember listening in the summer.. for all I know, it was a taped show that day, but I think I was listening live that day.

Anyway, Howard spent about half an hour yelling at Tom and Andre. The conversation below was classic:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T PUT THOSE TWO WORDS TOGETHER?!?!?"
"You can say 'fellatio.' You can say 'on.' You can't put those two words together."
"CAN I SAY ANDRE??"
"Yes, Howard. You can say 'Andre.''