1. Hectic Art has been promoted to Admin. See the thread in the News section.

The Longer Howard is gone...

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Vargas, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

...the less I miss him at all. Normally I'm pulling my hair out on his vacations, especially his two weekers. This year when I realized he was gone, I didn't waste one second thinking about it.

Not a good sign. I think this years shows have been so boring that I just don't care anymore. The shows haven't been bad, they've just been really, really boring. I can think of no really good highlights from the last 6 months of radio.

2. Similar Threads: Longer Howard
    Forum Title Date
    Howard Stern Howard's New Mini-rant Against Sirius Today at 4:46 PM
    Howard Stern Trump, Howard And Robin Discussing World And National Events Jun 18, 2014
    Howard Stern Howard Full Of Himself Again Jun 2, 2014
    Howard Stern Would Howard Want Bubba Back? May 16, 2014
    Howard Stern Howard Not Really Answering The Question On Commercials Apr 16, 2014

3. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Ditto. It really allows his fans to see what other things SiriusXM has to offer. And it's a lot.
  4. J3ff

J3ff New Member

I have reverted to listening to the show from the 90's... i wish i could find every single show and listen to them one by one.
  5. Oren

Oren New Member

Another thing is this 3-day/week schedule. He's live less and less. What a cush job!!!

I feel pretty much the same as you guys.
  6. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

My listening when Howard is gone:

Mornings-flip between Headline News, ESPN radio and music.

Late Mornings--music and flip around a lot and listen to a lot of different shows.

Noon-Covino and Rich on Stars too or listen to Alex Jones through my Galaxy Tab hooked up in my car.

I'm usually back int he office by 3 or 4 so this is really my schedule.

What do you guys listen to?
  7. thekingofnicotine

thekingofnicotine New Member

The show isn't even bad anymore. When it was bad I still had hope that it would be good again somehow. It's just boring. The few times I tune in and give it a chance I stop listening without realizing. It's more like background music for me now.
  8. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Welll... they did have the Gary tape show again and that always gives hope... He's got to do three things... go back to 5 hours, no three day weeks, bring back Artie, get rid of Beth...
  9. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

That's 4 things....
  10. Bark

Bark Well-Known Member

Details...Details... :D
  11. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I just noticed that.... maybe I was lumping together time... you know, 3 days a week and four hours. Won't fly? OK.. whaddayagonnado?
  12. RDog

RDog New Member

So true, I used to remember the days of being MANIC over a Stern vacation, I couldn't wait for the show to come back live, and now, it's barely a thought in my head. I never caught up on shows since Sept. 2010 and I used to do that religiously, so when vacations occurred at least I could catch up even more, but it just seems like a hassle now.

Never, ever would have imagined such a fall from grace (for me, anyway) for Howard.
  13. thekingofnicotine

thekingofnicotine New Member

Howard looks like a fucking poodle. Way too old for that hair.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQDIAbMrcT4]‪stern‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
  14. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Me either. I feel the exact same way. I never imagined a day that I turned on the radio and didn't go to 100 or 101 FIRST.
  15. TurfToeTony

TurfToeTony New Member

Just the lack of any sort of effort in this weeks shows is what gets me. Well, and the fact that they need a vacation away from those grueling 3 day weeks. This vacation of theirs is a kick in the head.