The Judd Apatow/Seth Rogen interview

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm just listening to this now, and could Artie be any further up these guys' asses? He's laughing after EVERYTHING they say, AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Or maybe I'm just way off on this.

I'm thinking Artie wouldn't mind too much if he was asked to be in their next film. Can't blame him either.

As far as the interview itself goes, I thought it was pretty good. I think the boys in the back should isolate Seth's laugh and add it to Fred's list of sound bites. I can see Fred playing it at the most inapproprate time during one of Robin's news stories.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
He's way up their asses because Artie knows that in about one year's time he will be without a job. He's grooming himself as a bit player, a recurring actor for the quarterly Apatow/Sandler/Rogan/Ferrell comedy vehicles.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
yeah, artie needs dough like anybody

gotta say I like that seth rogen...pineapple express is the shizz

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I'm just listening to this now, and could Artie be any further up these guys' asses? He's laughing after EVERYTHING they say, AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Or maybe I'm just way off on this.

no, your spot on. Artie does that act everytime there is a very successfull movie/comedian producer in. Hes just sucking up for future roles. If Adam Sandler was in he would probably suck his balls to be in one of his movies.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Seth has a typical pot-head laugh. That laugh was a staple on the Carolla/Pinsky "Loveline", and it's very recognizable.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Man, I dunno... Funny People, IMHO, really wasn't that funny. I mean, it had it's moments but geeze, definitely not a Homerun.