The Indy 500

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I heard Patrick was flashing the other drivers! :eek: But, no, I'm not watching. :p

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Hockey Playoffs...

whoo, I've been able to watch some games this year! first time in probably 3 yrs. Got a couple of games taped and even though I know who won I'm still gonna watch them later this week. ;)

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
It will all come down to who gets out of the pits 2nd on that final stop.

I tell ya this race has sucked really really bad. These cars cant pass each other in traffic once theyve gotten up to speed. It reminds me of Daytona 2000

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Ya not bad at all.. That's usually what happens in every race only a few get the chance at leading so can't expect anything more then we got. I liked the race.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Now Monaco, that's another story. Only one person led the race except for a few laps after his pit stop. They showed the races for other positions and not for first...:shock:

When I watch a Formula 1 race, it makes me happy I'm a NASCAR fan...:)

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Listened on Sirius to it...sounded good. Hated to hear Tony K. crash. Congrats to Helio and great job Danica !!!! Got a kick out of the 2 Marcos in the first lap.:yesshake:

BTW...hear em talking about battling aero push??? :p If they and F-1 can't get rid of it...we ain't got a chance. Proud to be a NASCAR fan...our racing's much better.:churn:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Indy seems to be a lot like Daytona. Some of the drivers can find success at it, some never do. While others just get lucky (Derrick Cope)...:shock:

Maybe Tony will win his next year...:)

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Listened on Sirius to it...sounded good. Hated to hear Tony K. crash. Congrats to Helio and great job Danica !!!! Got a kick out of the 2 Marcos in the first lap.:yesshake:

BTW...hear em talking about battling aero push??? :p If they and F-1 can't get rid of it...we ain't got a chance. Proud to be a NASCAR fan...our racing's much better.:churn:

Do you mean Marco Andretti and Mario Moraes??? If so yeah I think Mario is probably kicking is own azz now for acting like an idiot on live TV before seeing who truly was at fault...lol Once he knew what really happened they had no problem putting all camera's on him crying in the pits.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
Proud to be a NASCAR fan...our racing's much better.:churn:
You keep on believing that. I'll be here in reality enjoying the Indy cars every week. ;)I mean, I like Nascar too, but come on. Sure, the race this year wasn't the best, but I'll put the last few Indy 500s up against ANY Nascar race in terms of entertainment value.