The "how you doin--Jimmy Beerbauer" call

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
They just played this on H100 at about 8.30.

I don't know why but I love this phony phone call with Richard and Sal.

That old lady just keeps answering their questions. My favorite is when Richard asks her if his brother is staying out of the cold.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Really, I hate this phony phone call, I ususally like their others, I mean I take them for what they are, phony phone calls, but this one with the lady.....very little humour then it just got repetitive. I dunno my opinion.

wwfmike

Oct 13, 2008
Santa Rosa, NM
The Jeff Beerbauer is in my top five but my absolute favorite one is when Richard calls the little old lady and he has his voice sped up.

"You work at Walmart?"

"You must be pretty drunk arent you?

(Sped up) yup!

I thought you waaaas"

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
The one that always sticks with me is the Mr T call to the old lady when he asks Where you at right now, and she says:

"I'm in Shreveport" but it sounds like Shreeport

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
The one that always sticks with me is the Mr T call to the old lady when he asks Where you at right now, and she says:

"I'm in Shreveport" but it sounds like Shreeport

They played this one twice this week and i too love this call. Mr. T is funny but the lady has a voice that sounds a lot like a female version of Mr. T.

"you call me too early, let a lady get some sleep."

LOVE THIS CALL.

"We gone run around let them chase us around Harlem and whatnot!!!"

Super Dave

Oct 12, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
www.oropallo.us
The Jeff Beerbauer is in my top five but my absolute favorite one is when Richard calls the little old lady and he has his voice sped up.

"You work at Walmart?"

"You must be pretty drunk arent you?

(Sped up) yup!

I thought you waaaas"

You mean this one? HowardSternBits.com Richard Christy calls with Sped up Voice

I like this one.. HowardSternBits.com Richard Calls Mechanic with his Diarrhea Recordings

and of course, the best, crack head Bob, dicky dow mein. HowardSternBits.com Crackhead Bob calls chinese restaurant

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
and of course, the best, crack head Bob, dicky dow mein. HowardSternBits.com Crackhead Bob calls chinese restaurant

My favorite call. This is probably the oldest clip on my S50. Whenever I get thru the new shows, it rolls over to this one. It cracks me up but at the same time, it pains me, because this isn't just a prank phone call to Bob, this is a glimpse at just one of his everyday struggles. I can hardly listen to the one where he tries to get a cab. It depresses me.