The History of Howard Stern (Act 2) SIRIUS Interactive Guide

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
The History of Howard Stern (Act 1 & Act 2) SIRIUS Interactive Guide

I have an archived copy of the SIRIUS Interactive Guide (the one that is mentioned at the end of each part of the program) and I have it ready to share with you all. This is a high quality copy of the Interactive Guide and all images are stored as PNG.

But there is one audio clip that I can't get from one of the flash files on the SIRIUS website. If someone can capture sound on their computer or knows how to get the sound clip from the flash file and is willing to contribute, please let me know. It's only one clip and it's about half a minute long.

Once I can get a hold of the sound file, I will upload it and share it with you all.

Last edited:

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I have an archived copy of the SIRIUS Interactive Guide (the one that is mentioned at the end of each part of the program) and I have it ready to share with you all. This is a high quality copy of the Interactive Guide and all images are stored as PNG.

But there is one audio clip that I can't get from one of the flash files on the SIRIUS website. If someone can capture sound on their computer or knows how to get the sound clip from the flash file and is willing to contribute, please let me know. It's only one clip and it's about half a minute long.

Once I can get a hold of the sound file, I will upload it and share it with you all.

I can capture the sound file from a flash. PM me if I can assist.

Reactions: hexagram

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Many thanks to Eric for grabbing the file for me.

I will upload this later on today (I will upload the Interactive Guide for Act 1 first, then upload Act 2).

Reactions: DoublEE

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Here is the SIRIUS Interactive Guide for The History of Howard Stern (Act 1)

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY RIP. THIS WAS DONE BY SOMEONE ELSE WHO RIPPED IN JPEG. MY RELEASE OF ACT 2 IS IN HIGH QUALITY PNG. STAY TUNED FOR ACT 2.

INCLUDES ALL THE SOUND CLIPS THAT WERE IN THE INTERACTIVE GUIDE.

Download

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Here is the SIRIUS Interactive Guide for The History of Howard Stern (Act 2)

THIS IS MY RIP. ALL IMAGES WERE STORED AS HIGH QUALITY PNG AND IT INCLUDES ALL THE SOUND CLIPS THAT WERE IN THE GUIDE AND IT COMES WITH THE HISTORY OF HOWARD STERN ACT 2 POSTER THAT YOU CAN PRINT OUT ALONG WITH OTHER GOODIES.

THANKS TO ERIC (DoublEE) FOR PROVIDING THE LAST SOUND CLIP I NEEDED TO MAKE THIS COMPLETE.

Enjoy! :)

Download

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Here is the SIRIUS Interactive Guide for The History of Howard Stern (Act 1)

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY RIP. THIS WAS DONE BY SOMEONE ELSE WHO RIPPED IN JPEG. MY RELEASE OF ACT 2 IS IN HIGH QUALITY PNG. STAY TUNED FOR ACT 2.

INCLUDES ALL THE SOUND CLIPS THAT WERE IN THE INTERACTIVE GUIDE.

Download

It seems the zip file may be corrupted. I received two errors while unzipping.

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
The History of Howard Stern (Act 1) - SIRIUS Interactive Guide.zip - No errors found during test operation.

The History of Howard Stern (Act 2) - SIRIUS Interactive Guide.zip - No errors found during test operation.

I see what happened... The PATH and FILENAME (destination folder and file name) can't exceed 260 characters. So you're probably trying to extract the ZIP in a lot of folders (or a folder with a long name).

Both Interactive Guides have been tested, extracted, and confirmed working.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO: Extract the ZIP file to your C:\ drive (all files will extract successfully).

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I see what happened... The PATH and FILENAME (destination folder and file name) can't exceed 260 characters. So you're probably trying to extract the ZIP in a lot of folders (or a folder with a long name).

Both Interactive Guides have been tested, extracted, and confirmed working.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO: Extract the ZIP file to your C:\ drive (all files will extract successfully).

Understood. Thanks.