The Groove --> Sirius?

Davinoo

Jun 3, 2010
FINAL UPDATE: I switched to XM at a discounted rate and was able to exchange my Sirius equipment for XM equipment thanks to a very nice Corporate Customer Service team! I guess this resolves this thread. Thanks guys for all your input.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
FINAL UPDATE: I switched to XM at a discounted rate and was able to exchange my Sirius equipment for XM equipment thanks to a very nice Corporate Customer Service team! I guess this resolves this thread. Thanks guys for all your input.

NICE!!! Thanks for letting us know about this. Just seems to indicate they have no issues with folks moving on over to the XM side.

I wonder what the breakdown is in terms of XM vs Sirius subs right now?

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
UPDATE: So I went on an email & calling campaign towards all of the Sirius execs, I got some emails/calls back here they are:

This is the general message I sent to the execs

Kid Kellys reply:

Here is Steve B.'s reply.

I called Kid Kelly and left a voice mail stating my name account number and the reason I was calling. I have yet to receive a reply. You guys think I'm just being blow off?
Sirius will NEVER add The Groove to Sirius radios now if there was a request for another Rock channel it would be added immediately. Sirius' programming is very one sided, every channel that Sirius dropped that fell into the R&B genre was replaced with a Rock channel. You will have to drop your Sirius sub and go XM if you want The Groove at home or on the road.

hammystuff

May 10, 2011
The Groove on Sirius? Where?

I've not subscribed to Sirius in my cars simply because I can't have "The Groove". When that happens I'll do it in my other auto's. So if it's available please tell me what number. if not :cry:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I've not subscribed to Sirius in my cars simply because I can't have "The Groove". When that happens I'll do it in my other auto's. So if it's available please tell me what number. if not :cry:

Sorry, it's still not available via satellite. Only through the internet service... Sirius XM 50.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH

Grammy Winner Jody Watley Gets Into ‘The Groove’ With New SiriusXM Show​

“I am so excited to be coming to SiriusXM,” said Watley in a release announcing The Jody Watley Show’s March 12 debut. Moving forward, the monthly show will continue to air on the second Sunday of each month. Added Watley, “I look forward to bringing the ‘Wattage’ and my own style to listeners, fully packed with the best of classic to contemporary R&B music and engaging conversations with surprise guests.”