THe Groove online doesnt match with over the air broadcast

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone noticed when logging into "The Groove" online, it isnt playing what "The Groove" over the air is playing- and its not off but just a song or so....

They both play 70s & 80s oldskool R&B, but its like two different attempts being made at this channel. Weird...and why?

wobbler

Dec 5, 2008
Is it available on Sirius radio?
Currently I have it online but on my 3 units I cant find it.
On xmradio I know get it there.

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Unfortunately, they've never made The Groove available to Sirius subscribers through the satellite service.

Because they cant figure out that only 2 R&B choices aren't enough for potential subscribers vs the 22 for rock. LAME!!!!!!
:mad:

stellar115

Oct 23, 2008
I wish the groove was available on the Sirius sats. It's a great channel. I can only hope one day it will be available.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
It has never made any sense that the grove was not available to the Sirius side! I agree with Joe though so many rock channels, surely they could consolidate a few of those to provide some more R&B.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I wish the groove was available on the Sirius sats. It's a great channel. I can only hope one day it will be available.
You really aren't missing anything now that Sirius has implemented their "HITS ONLY" programming on XM. Used to be XM would dig in the crates and pull out the "obscure" music which I loved and was the reason I switched from Sirius to XM in the first place.