The Geek Show

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
Do geeks really care which Blackberry is best? I always figured those things were for posers, not true geeks.

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
True geeks rock ham radios.

So true!

I'm not really digging the Comicon stuff either. I guess it's interesting if you've been there, not so much if you haven't.

I'd rather hear them talk Xbox or sci-fi films or something.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Blackberrys are for people who *think* they need to be in touch 24x7. The iPhone is for those who really do ;-)

Seriously, though, I lose count of the number of people at my job who NEED (meaning *think* they need) a Blackberry but would rather lose a leg then ever have to come in on a weekend for something. And god forbid they even read their email then, either.

Oh and one more thing - someone please inform those knuckleheads on Geek Time that it's not the iTouch... it's an iPod Touch. As geeks, they should get that. :)

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I'm not into comic books or watching much TV but the fact that someone is working and putting effort into a live show like this that plays on a Saturday is a big plus in my mind. Even if the show isn't my style. I'm so glad you listened TimTimSalabim.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I consider myself to be a cool guy but deep down I"m a tech geek.

I wish I knew when this show was on because I'd love to listen and call in.

Plus, it is ALWAYS best to know what Blackberry is best (the answer is that the BOLD is the best).

I'm not into comicon or star trek so these topics would be boring to me too.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I thought overall it was pretty decent. Helped that their comic guest was decent, too.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Only reason I have a blackberry is that I like the GPS feature and occasionally need to check email/internet while out and about. Besides that, it's just a phone to me.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I like that there's a live show on Saturaday at 2 pm when nobody is listening to the radio but they need to talk about other stuff and not just on comic book stuff.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I'm not into comic books or watching much TV but the fact that someone is working and putting effort into a live show like this that plays on a Saturday is a big plus in my mind. Even if the show isn't my style. I'm so glad you listened TimTimSalabim.
I forgot to listen. I like the show but am even more thrilled about a second live show on the weekends. The lack of new show development has been one of my complaints for a while.