The fact of the matter is, I still book relevent guests!

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
A former playboy model promoting a straight to DVD movie.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

:heat:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Great rant this morning howard

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
A former playboy model promoting a straight to DVD movie.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

:heat:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Great rant this morning howard

hold on, I've not listened to the show yet today, but did he say this particular chick qualifies as a relevant guest?

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
hold on, I've not listened to the show yet today, but did he say this particular chick qualifies as a relevant guest?

No he didn't. By the way she was terrible. I don't mean to pounce,but she was really bad and thank god Howard got her out of there pretty quick.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
The fact of the matter is I could care less about any guest. I prefer when there is none. but its not the end of the world when they have a shitty guest.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
By the way she was terrible. I don't mean to pounce,but she was really bad and thank god Howard got her out of there pretty quick.

She was terrible. even howard knew before she came in, he asked bababooey "why is this girl coming in?"

Because Joan Rivers wasn't available :idunno:

I am glad he shortened the interview, it was going NOWHERE. All she said was "he/she hit on me!"

Whenever I think of HTV, I think, "video killed the radio star".

:whistle:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Easy solution.

Cancel the service. Don't listen. Don't call in.

Hank canceled a long time ago, steals it in order to listen, and still calls to mumble a marble-mouthed complaint every day. That's a dedicated man (or a no life having, basement dwelling, overweight, pest loser . . . you be the judge :rolleyes:).

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Cancel the service.

Why would i do that, i love the service

Don't listen.

why would i do that, i love the show

Don't call in.

never have.

You don't find it slightly ironic that howard went on a rant this morning about how he still books relevent guests, and then has some random broad promoting a movie where she is the star? I do. And I made a thread about it. Simple solution. don't respond in these threads :eek:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Actually Howard's rant wasn't that he still books relevant guests, his argument was that he didn't get that many A-listers when he was FM because publicists were afraid of him. He claimed he got the same types of guests back then that he does now, it's just that he never got many relevant A-listers back then.

May be bullshit, it may not; but at least get the fucking argument correct. :rolleyes: