The Erotic Review dot Com?

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Really? A prostitute review website? Ashley Maddison made me laugh, but these commercials are starting to skeve me out.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
Legitimate, blue chip advertisers will run away from placing ads on shows that run these bottom of the barrel ads. What will srius do for a klondike ad?

Last edited:

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Legitimate, blue chip advertisers will run away from running ads on shows that run these bottom of the barrel ads. What will srius do for a klondike ad?

I agree with you, but that line was crossed some time ago. I got to go, though; I met this married chick on Ashley Madison, and I've got to use my Man Groomer and stock the fridge with Klondikes before she gets here. If you're interested, I'll write a review about my experience on Erotic Review.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
Cool, get the Ashley Madison chick to wash your truck with the Sponge sold on the show and let us know how it worked

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Cool, get the Ashley Madison chick to wash your truck with the Sponge sold on the show and let us know how it worked

I'm flush with coin from Cash-4-Gold, so I'll pick up a big box of those sponges and have her do the whole house.