The Dumb Dodo Thread

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Return of 'Momo suicide challenge' sparks fear among parents

image.jpg

This is a hoax.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
There are several jokes I could make about this story but they all involve a certain four-letter word. You'll just have to use your imagination.

Ex-New Jersey superintendent who defecated on high school's track says police shouldn't have released his mugshot
An attorney for Thomas Tramaglini, who resigned as the top administrator of the Kenilworth school district, says "his life has been ruined because of this."

Superintendent who defecated in public says police shouldn’t have released mugshot

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
There are several jokes I could make about this story but they all involve a certain four-letter word. You'll just have to use your imagination.

Ex-New Jersey superintendent who defecated on high school's track says police shouldn't have released his mugshot
An attorney for Thomas Tramaglini, who resigned as the top administrator of the Kenilworth school district, says "his life has been ruined because of this."

Superintendent who defecated in public says police shouldn’t have released mugshot
There's a thread for that
Public Poopers

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Why am I not surprised? I bet I could post a story here about a chef who substituted rubber tire patches for the pepperoni on his pizzas and then took the pepperoni home and ate it himself -- and someone would tell me, "There's a thread for that: Pizza Chefs Who Steal Ingredients."

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Why am I not surprised? I bet I could post a story here about a chef who substituted rubber tire patches for the pepperoni on his pizzas and then took the pepperoni home and ate it himself -- and someone would tell me, "There's a thread for that: Pizza Chefs Who Steal Ingredients."
It all depends on whether it was fast-food pizza or gourmet. :brow:

Reactions: Wolf

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Yesterday in New York, police arrested a 60-year-old who told them he had been kidnapped two days earlier by two men who robbed him, forced him to drive around New York for two days and then tied him up and left him in the back seat of his pickup truck. It didn't take Lieutenant Columbo to determine the man was lying. Here is why he made up the story:

Man fakes his own kidnapping to avoid paying $50,000 Super Bowl bet: Police

Reactions: scotchandcigar

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Yesterday in New York, police arrested a 60-year-old who told them he had been kidnapped two days earlier by two men who robbed him, forced him to drive around New York for two days and then tied him up and left him in the back seat of his pickup truck. It didn't take Lieutenant Columbo to determine the man was lying. Here is why he made up the story:

Never mess wit Lt. Columbo.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

Wow, that really is a dumb dodo. I don't know what's dumber; the obviously-flawed squares bet which put him down $50k, the idea that being kidnapped would get him out of his obligation, or the fact that he was clean-shaven when he reported to police.

Reactions: HecticArt