The Denise Richard's interview....establishing a relationship?

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I find it funny that nobody has talked about this (seems like things that actually happen on the show rarely get mentioned anymore). I thought it was interesting but not as mind blowing as everyone was making it out to be. Sure, she has to talk about sex. She didn't mention much of the other interesting stuff but then again maybe it was because she is truly trying to repair her relationship with Charlie Sheen. I just hope she comes back to actually say some interesting stuff rather than just have all men eating of her hand. She's hot, but the Brooke Hogan interview blew it away! As someone mentioned on the "Wrap Up Show", she actually seems like a decent person (even though Artie took a million jabs at her and barely any at Denise) and kept it real.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Decent interview I thought...nothing spectacular. The way Jon and Gary were talking about it on TWUS, you would have thought she was the best guest ever. The same old sex questions from Howard are stale, even if it is Denise Richards answering them.

I actually thought Kathy Griffin was better that day.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I agree the Kathy Griffin interview was much better. Though I was surprised that Denise answered the questions as candidly as she did.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
denise was my teenage crush so i found it interesting.

Lets see....the brooke hogan interview, i got to the tenth "like" and hit the FFW button. Luckily, that was only 10 seconds into the interview, not sure how people could listen to the whole thing.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Richards isn't a top shelf actress, so she has to be way hot in person. She's hot in movies and in pictures, but I think she just blew Howard and Artie away with her in person hotness.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
What the hell is up with Billy Bush taking credit for getting the boob job info from her? Man, that family sure seems to be full of assholes.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
For some reason, this interview made me think DR is/was more pretentious than I formerly thought.

She was a snooze-fest in my book. However, I really dig how they bust her ass on The Soup on E!