The Cleveland LeBrowns?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by AJ_II, Jan 14, 2009.

1. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I bet he would make a pretty solid tight end. Maybe a head-hunting free safety?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I'd try him out as a pass-rushing outside linebacker! :)

3. Sirius01_8

Sirius01_8 Member

probably be a better receiver than Braylon Edwards, put him outside against those small corners.

4. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I know we're talking about LeBron the football player as kind of a joke, but I'll bet he would actually be pretty good, whether it be a receiver, linebacker, safety, whatever. He's one of the most gifted atheletes I've ever seen, and no doubt he has the frame of a football player. I wonder if he played football in high school?

5. Sirius01_8

Sirius01_8 Member

I don't believe so, b/c I don't Akron SVSM has a football team, they may I could be wrong, but the fact remains that while he was in HS his mom was getting paid a helluva lot of money by Nike to play basketball.

6. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

You're very wrong. LeBron played at SVSM and has a highly recruited all state wide receiver. During his sophomore year at St. Vincent - St. Mary High School, he was named first-team all-state as a wide receiver in football, and in his junior year, he led his team to the state semifinals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMPNIgeuoQ]YouTube - LeBron James: High School Football[/ame]

7. Sirius01_8

Sirius01_8 Member

I stand corrected then, sorry to post bad info.

8. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

No problem. I didn't mean it to sound harsh. The "very wrong" part was in jest but I realize that's hard to read into. Hope you didn't take it the wrong way.:clueless:

9. Sirius01_8

Sirius01_8 Member

nope no hard feelings here.

10. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Put him on special teams to block field goal attempts.