The Cleveland LeBrowns?

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
probably be a better receiver than Braylon Edwards, put him outside against those small corners.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I know we're talking about LeBron the football player as kind of a joke, but I'll bet he would actually be pretty good, whether it be a receiver, linebacker, safety, whatever. He's one of the most gifted atheletes I've ever seen, and no doubt he has the frame of a football player. I wonder if he played football in high school?

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
I don't believe so, b/c I don't Akron SVSM has a football team, they may I could be wrong, but the fact remains that while he was in HS his mom was getting paid a helluva lot of money by Nike to play basketball.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I don't believe so, b/c I don't Akron SVSM has a football team, they may I could be wrong, but the fact remains that while he was in HS his mom was getting paid a helluva lot of money by Nike to play basketball.
You're very wrong. LeBron played at SVSM and has a highly recruited all state wide receiver. During his sophomore year at St. Vincent - St. Mary High School, he was named first-team all-state as a wide receiver in football, and in his junior year, he led his team to the state semifinals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMPNIgeuoQ]YouTube - LeBron James: High School Football[/ame]