The Bubba bumper

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
The one just played going into commercial during the stern show was hilarious!
Where he tells the kid Santa isn't real and to ask his Mom. :bigclap:
I'm sure it was a work but still. Ha!

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
LOL I don't know? Seems to mean to do but it would be WAY too awesome if it was real. I don't know if I could do that to a kid.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

That one might be a work... but the original was real. It was a 12 boobs of xmas winner and he told her kid there was no santa.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

I think that was a shoot actually. I heard that show, and this lady called into the show about a month ago I believe regarding the 12 boobs or something and he heard a kid making noise in the back ground. so he got on the phone and said that to the kid. I thought it was hilarious when it happened as well too.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
YEah, it was real. They just added the music and stuff to make it more dramatic and it works perfectly. What idiot hands their 7-year-old a phone with Bubba on the line? And it seemed to me that Spice and Manson were saying Go GO Go and prodding him to do it. She couldn't even go off on them cuz she just won free hooters.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
YEah, it was real. They just added the music and stuff to make it more dramatic and it works perfectly. What idiot hands their 7-year-old a phone with Bubba on the line? And it seemed to me that Spice and Manson were saying Go GO Go and prodding him to do it. She couldn't even go off on them cuz she just won free hooters.

LMAO I gotta find that whole clip. Sounds awesome.