The bababooey roast

Cardville

Apr 10, 2009
I just watched the bababooey roast and was in tears. I thought I would post it for anyone who hasn't seen it. I didn't think anyone bombed. Fitzsimons kills. Sal kills, Artie kills, and Colin Quinn destroys. And Robin Is SOOOOOOO fat. It makes you really appreciate how much weight she has lost.

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9124183892498778521&hl=en]Baba Booey Roast[/ame]

I wonder when the next roast will be?

And what ever happened to the F emmys?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
about a week or two ago howard yet again confirmed that he will be roasted. anyone else remember him saying that/ cause i do, clearly. i dont care who gets it next but they gotta start moving on to the big guns like fred and robin soon cause howard will be the last ti get it. i cant wait for the howard roast. i hope he isnt a pussy and lets sal and everyone go at him.

baba's roast was great. good find i was happy to see it again.

during the meanest listener contest or some contest like that a little while before the move to sirius i remember that a bunch of the guys went at robin. i remember rev bob the best. he had some great one-liners that really nailed her. i look forward to that again. plus, a fred roast would be fucking sweet. id love to see how he will react to everyone going at him.

-jhdk

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Howard confirmed that he would be roasted during the phone call with Jackie to promote Jackie's new iPhone app.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard confirmed that he would be roasted during the phone call with Jackie to promote Jackie's new iPhone app.

Buy it at itunes.com!

plugs! plugs!

high-pitched voice! circus music!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Howard did exactly what I would have done...

Come running out, screaming about a revolution. Drum it up, beat it, scream it, push it continuously. Then... the revolution begins to fade. You push it again, try to revive it... work harder for a while and then, a little less over the years. But you still continue, waiting to see if the revolution is going to catch hold after all. You do your job. Steer the ship. And then, one day, you look around, and realize that you're the king, and wonder why the f*ck you're wasting all your time on this BS?