The Angry Video Game Nerd

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Anybody watch these videos? They're hilarious as hell and if you've owned an Atari, Sega or Nintendo system and bought a game that looked cool but turned out to be terrible, you will appreciate the humor in these.

Here's one of his videos to get you started. (WARNING: contains a lot of bad language)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofM11nPzFo0]YouTube - TOP GUN - by the Angry Nintendo Nerd[/ame]

To watch more, go to AVGN | Cinemassacre.com and click on any of the video links.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
so great. the BACK TO THE FUTURE one is so great and contains some of his "classic" one liners.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I don't know if I should thank you for posting this or be seriously angry with you, Evil Ernie.

I have now wasted 2 hours and counting watching him review the sucky games that I had and hated when I was a kid.

This guy is hilarious. Even my wife who is not a gamer in the least bit but of course had a Nintendo and Atari as a kid has been watching and laughing at these.

Great find.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Fuck me running! Found Cinemassacre about a year ago and blasted through all the AVGN shows. Absolute genius.