Thanx For The New Server .....

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
That plugin feature will be handy and I see some of the sites it can support.

plugin.png

The last The is a site Koop loves the Onion.

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
As long it works with the major social media and news sites, it all good. Just keep up with the great work.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I have one suggestion, before the changes "Mark Forums Read" was on the left and now you have to access it in the ... dots. Can that banner be expanded or something?

I don't ignore threads, there some I don't read.

threads.png

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Hey, now I can highlight sections of posts and just quote that part. Before I would have to quote the whole post and edit it down. Neat!

Reactions: HecticArt

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
I have one suggestion, before the changes "Mark Forums Read" was on the left and now you have to access it in the ... dots. Can that banner be expanded or something?

I don't ignore threads, there some I don't read.

I removed these ignore features from the top navigation entirely because there's probably another way to access them. Hopefully this gives people what they want. I'm not sure how much Ignore is used anyway, someone requested it back when we first launched with Xenforo so I paid to upgrade it.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I removed these ignore features from the top navigation entirely because there's probably another way to access them. Hopefully this gives people what they want. I'm not sure how much Ignore is used anyway, someone requested it back when we first launched with Xenforo so I paid to upgrade it.

Thanks for fixing that issue, but I do know couple of users here do use that ignore feature. Because they like to ignore the Stern forum, so maybe that should be brought back or can be be found somewhere easily.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
A plugin exists, but for traffic purposes we'd rather you use your adult words to express your displeasure in a unique and exciting way. I suggest a thesaurus if you run out of words.

Hell, just make up words. It's what the kids are doing. :D

You just probably saved every Nickelback, Rick Roll and any other post I have done here.

Ah, express in your own words. Apparently I'm an expert on that here. So I rewrite my own word and it helps the traffic. Now the word "stoled" might be correct and could bring in new foot traffic.

Thanks again drdroo!

Reactions: drdroo

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

I use it. I am not a Stern fan and rather would not see it. Also some threads on NBA and stuff I also don't follow. And rather than see them on my newsfeed, I ignore. I rarely access ignored forums or threads so no big deal those tabs are removed as long as I can still ignore forums and threads.

drdroo

#1 by Women 18-24
Staff member
Oct 9, 2008
Bangor, ME USA
You may have been the person that requested it originally, but I think it was someone else. I don't use DRC a lot, so it's all the same to me really. :)