Thanks (yet again) to Taylor and everyone at TSS-Radio (pics of my new instal)!!!

Discussion in 'XM Plug and Plays' started by MAJ Badmotherfarker, Dec 18, 2008.

1. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

So, once again, www.TSS-radio.com has come through perfectly. Shipment was delayed by the snow up here, but I finally got everything hooked up and installed. And I must agree with DAB completely, the XPRESS-RC is AMAZING!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few randoms...

The front yard:
    [​IMG]

The CR-V:
    [​IMG]
  2. mynameisjamie

mynameisjamie New Member

That looks great. Good to see an XpressRC install. I think it's my favorite XM unit after the XMp3.
  3. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I never thought I'd own an XM radio. But, with Faction, H100 and 101 being on XM now, as well as NPR, can't pass it up. The XPRESS is the best looking sat radio I've seen to date.
  4. My name is Matt

My name is Matt New Member

Looks really good! I like the Honda too! Nice color.
  5. MAJ Badmotherfarker

That's a second "never thought I'd own". I always hated red cars. But, I can live with burgundy. I've had black, white, gold, silver and blue... figured red was next up.
  6. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Just a question---do you call them up and say "Hey Taylor, it's Bad MotherFarker or do you use your real name?

I often wonder when I call and order if I should use my real name and then say "oh, by the way, this is Vargas..."

Please fill me in on protocol.

Oh, and the radio looks great.
  7. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Tell them Badmotherfarker sent you.
  8. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

I always have to resist calling him Tom Taylor... :wave:

By vehicle code standards, that install is completely illegal. It amazes me that they are passing laws against using a phone or texting, but having a lit screen stuck to the middle of the windshield is OK? Same reason you're not supposed to hang stuff from your rearview mirror. Creates an obstruction. Almost every GPS unit I see is mounted dead center in the field of vision.
  9. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Great BAD good to see you up and running. I told you that you've love the XpressRC. It is by far my favorite sat radio.
  10. goreds2

goreds2 Well, you know........

Welcome to XM.

:headbang:
  11. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I prefer XM's radios and Sirius' content. Now, it's the best of both worlds.
  12. goreds2

goreds2 Well, you know........

I forgot to ask, did you use SURE CONNECT or Direct Connect for your RC? That RC does look like a cool device.
  13. JasonBourne

JasonBourne New Member

Hey CPT, where you located on the West Coast?