Thanks for the ride everyone!

Postman

Nov 26, 2008
Concord, NC
Hey folks,

Going to be some changes on the mid-day program, where Rick Benjamin will now be co-hosting with Chocolate. I will be doing weekend work on race-weekends on the channel.

Thanks to everyone for listening, I had a great year Tradin' Paint.

Postman

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Thank you for being apart of NASCAR Radio, Postman!...:D

I was always wondering if you were burning the candle at both ends when you did a radio program Monday thru Friday and then on the weekend, too. It'll be nice to still here you on the weekends...:)

Take care...:cool:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Thats so sad to hear. It should be Chocolate they should replace. The show is still pure garbage thanks to him and I wish you would stay, and get a better co host.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Hi Postman:
I wish you the best!! I have enjoyed listening to you on Trading Paint and I'm happy that you will still be around and I'll still be hearing you on 128.

If this change allows you more time with your girls, then it's so worth it. :yesshake:

Last edited:

Snafam

Oct 31, 2008
Awww, DagNabbit!

Well, I will still check in on the week-ends! I may not be able to get through as often!

Best wishes, Postie! Enjoy that time with the girls.

Merri

djb7272

Jan 3, 2009
Great so now we get to hear a 4 hour commercial for RCR and alot of stuttering trying to make a point. GREAT !!!

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
Sorry to hear you are leaving Postie. I'm with the majority and wish it was the other guy. And I amm definately not a fan of your replacement. Grrrrrr.

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Rick has a bad habit of being rude to the callers, and Choc is nonstop RCR/Dale. I will miss you, and will probably find some alternative programming for the midday drive.

Keep the faith and don't shoot your eye out!

djb7272

Jan 3, 2009
Rick has a bad habit of being rude to the callers, and Choc is nonstop RCR/Dale. I will miss you, and will probably find some alternative programming for the midday drive.

I agree about Choc but I kinda like when Rick gets a little rude with brain dead callers that say the same thing for the 100000 th time (ie;) lets run heat races like a sat night short track DUH! or have some retarded conspiracy theory that makes no sense

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Are you freak'n kidd'n me? Rick is the new mid-day host?

First: I can't tell you how much I can't stand that guy.......

Second: Just how long will that last between those two? Rick and Choc?

Who's the brain dead nits making these decisions? :clueless: That makes as much sense as putting California in as a chase race.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
...Second: Just how long will that last between those two? Rick and Choc?

Who's the brain dead nits making these decisions? :clueless:

You must not have listened to The Drivers Seat last year when Rick took over for John Keernan (sp?)?...:right:

Choc co-hosted a lot. Even brought Fat Boy on the program with him...:shock:

& for the first week Choc was on the show, people must have lost their freckin' mines calling in & telling Choc how glad they were to here him on the radio...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Crossroads

Oct 31, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Postman, It Was Great Listening To You And Chocolate. I'm A Huge Fan Of You Both, I'll Still Listen To Chocolate, And I'll Catch You On The Weekends. Thank You For All You Do Postman!

Last edited:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
You must not have listened to The Drivers Seat last year

Are you kidding me? I miss that show STILL. Yeah, Choc was ok...when he was an occasional fill in host. The Driver's Seat was fantastic with the change up of co-host. And I didn't care for Rick then either. Heck, I still miss John.