Thanks for the ride everyone!

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Postman, I'm going to miss the Postman/Chocolate combo. I'm glad though that I'll still be able to listen to you on the weekends and still have some Chocolate for the midday.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I liked Choc better as a fill in also, but what do you people expect him to talk about? He's only had one employer in racing. So what if he "suggests" that you come by and see their deal, its cool as hell!
As for Rick, how the hell does he keep landing these jobs? Any of us would be more entertaining to listen to! He's a complete dick if you dont agree with him. Choc will disagree with you, but he's not an ass about it.
But look on the bright side, one more year and you will all get your wish. No one seems to hold a job at Sirius for much longer than that.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
EM moody has been at sirius since 2003

I knew if I wasnt more specific the lovefest would start up again.:smug: I know Mr Perfect and Poole have been around for a while, but I think you get the point. Its a revolving door for the most part. And it doesnt matter who they bring in, seems like most people dislike the newbies.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
that's because moody brings in the majority of the listeners to 128. no offense to the other host of course.

I dont think he brings the majority to 128 in general, there are just more of his fans on these boards. I have it just because its nascar informative, not for one specific host. But I may be wrong, its happened once before.:Smiley_wink:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
one thing moody has on his side is he has been with sirius longer than any of the other host, so i'm sure he has followers from the 123 days as well.

as for rick, i don't care for him as a host, but i don't dislike the guy. i for one enjoy postie. i just wish he was still part of tradin paint and chocolate been moved. i enjoyed chocolate as a gasman and glad to see what he helped accomplish with earnhardt, even though i'm not an earnhardt fan, but i can only stand listenin to so much info on the earnhardt's for so long.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Moody has the advantage because of his time slot.

And I'll give any newbie a try-out. Heck, Choc didn't bother me as a part-time fill in on the Driver's Seat.