Thank You Nascar

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Thank you nascar for the double file restart which saved the chicago race from being a total, complete snooze fest. The last 20 laps saved it. And thanks to DVR's that I didn't have to watch the race live.

I lost a tad bit of love for Jeff Burton for his comments on the subject. He, like so many other drivers, like the safe, boring tracks like Auto Club Speedway. If he or any other driver don't want to race hard then just go ahead and retire.

I gained back some love for Hamlin who FINALLY grew some nads to repay the nudge to Jimmie. Keep it up Denny boy!

And how about Jr. "taking out" that other car uh? :p (hey...if it were Kyle in the 88....)

Speaking of Kyle (and his team)....how in the world could they have sucked that bad? Did they lose their notes from last year? You don't win championships like that.

And finally, I was SO happy to see that family win the million. That's one family who, hopefully, will be able to withstand Obama's "Destroy America" tour.

fishy

Dec 2, 2008
Up heah in Maine
Thank you nascar for the double file restart which saved the chicago race from being a total, complete snooze fest. The last 20 laps saved it. And thanks to DVR's that I didn't have to watch the race live.

I lost a tad bit of love for Jeff Burton for his comments on the subject. He, like so many other drivers, like the safe, boring tracks like Auto Club Speedway. If he or any other driver don't want to race hard then just go ahead and retire.

I gained back some love for Hamlin who FINALLY grew some nads to repay the nudge to Jimmie. Keep it up Denny boy!

And how about Jr. "taking out" that other car uh? :p (hey...if it were Kyle in the 88....)

Speaking of Kyle (and his team)....how in the world could they have sucked that bad? Did they lose their notes from last year? You don't win championships like that.

And finally, I was SO happy to see that family win the million. That's one family who, hopefully, will be able to withstand Obama's "Destroy America" tour.

Yeah, let the drivers whine! Fortunately, NASCAR pays more attention to the fans wants than to the drivers', otherwise, we wouldn't have The big tracks, the short tracks or the road courses, all races would be run at Charlotte. NASCAR has a nice way of saying "shut up and drive" when the drivers whine about something like the DFR's.
Now, if we can just get rid of all these damn night races!

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
mghtx,
See the differene between Kryle and Jr is it was obvious Jr got loose as a car took them 3 wide and you could see Jr wiggle and hit Menards tire. Also a diffeence Jr APOLOGIZED immediately and asked his spotter to relay that to Paul's spotter. Nice try though

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
See the differene between Kryle and Jr is it was obvious Jr got loose as a car took them 3 wide and you could see Jr wiggle and hit Menards tire.

LOL!!! Uh, yeah. (cough...richmond....cough)

Now, if we can just get rid of all these damn night races!

What? Are you serious? Saturday night under the lights is AWESOME. It even helps the normally boring tracks.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Snoozer, absolutley Kryle is running better overall than Jr. I don't dispute that. mghtx if your going to bring up richmond how about where Kryle wrecked JR blatently(you can see the tires turning right in the turn). Even if it was just a racing deal he still never said he was sorry he didn't mean too. Kryle can drive but he has no class.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Kyle got loose at Richmond too. When a car gets loose, the driver tends to turn the wheel to the right. So how you can call that blatent is......well delusional. But what was blatent was Jr dumping Busch at Richmond last fall.

When Kyle wrecks people and shrugs it off it reminds me, Bobby Allison had a saying for DW when Davey Allison crashed himself across DW's hood at Pocono. "I dont think he meant to wreck Davey, but he sure didnt care he did"

And ill agree with you Kyle has no class.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I think it was the richmond race earlier this year when Jimmie had the EXACT same thing happen....he got loose with a car on the outside. (I apologize if it wasn't Jimmie) The wheels turned right. It was a "racing deal" not a blatant take out of another driver.

Just like it was a racing deal with the Jr. incident involving Menard.

We all know with these cars going into a turn with two cars close together that the outside car takes air off the inside car causing the inside car to get loose. I'm surprised more drivers don't use this as a way to pass.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Dex, I did not get owned by moodyhe made a point and I made a point. I find it funny that buddy Baker of late shift tonight was concerned that kyle blew the engine up pn purpose as well. he knows more about racing than all of us and Moody tonight. Add in if you LISTENED to my call I didn't speak about him whining I sai he was complaining that the car was crap. All drvers do that from time to time.. I never used the word whining in my call. As usual Dex you make things up as you go along.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Again i recanted that as I misspoke on that, that is not "taking me down a notch" I just didn't say what i wanted to say correctly. I just find it funny I am brave enough to call in and post under same name.. I have yet to hear a dexter or yippeekya or a mghtx call in.. it's easy to talk crap from behind a keyboard.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
again I put myself out there.. you hide in cyber land. I have met Dave in person at the studio a couple times along with Suzy Q and Craig. I have never heard you call.. it's easy to spout your opinions to the limited amount of people that post here. Call in put yourself out there fr thousands to hear you "informed" opinion.. I also go back to Buddy questioned whether Kyle tried to blow the engine on purpose.. I know your not dumb enough to say buddy doesn't know anything. I admit I spoke incorrectly at first basically saying I knew what Kyle was thinking.. my point was still valid as at least 4 nascar experts (sheheen, Dallnbach, Petty and Baker) all questioned if that is what he did or not.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I didnt hear what Buddy said, but while the 3 "Experts" on TNT were laughing and yelling over Kyle burning it out of the pits to blow it up, they were also put into their place when whoever the 18's pit reporter was said the 18 had a cylinder down before that pit stop. So if that is indeed the case then Dave's reason for why he burned it out of the pits would be more valid.

I know Kyle whines a lot, and I get that you hate him with a passion, but there is nothing to suggest he was trying to blow it up. If he wanted that race to end for him, I could think of a whole lot of other things he could have done than spin with 7 to go.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I just find it funny I am brave enough to call in and post under same name.. I have yet to hear a dexter or yippeekya or a mghtx call in.. it's easy to talk crap from behind a keyboard.

Oh please don't pull out the "talk crap from behind a keyboard" line here. So you call in and use your screen name here. Good for you man. But just because you do and others don't in no way makes you special. You really need to step down off that high horse your riding.

Reactions: DexterMorgan