Thank you DRC, for the support during training. Per Ellis, you now OWN AMEDD!!!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Having something familiar really makes things easier. I've been reading this website non-stop over the last 10 weeks of training. My post count has dropped (frickin DAB is kicking my ass), but I've definitely been reading.
Just wanted to thank you all. The military is a strange, isolated world and being stuck for 3 months in close quarters with 100's of people sucks ass. But having that small bit of familiar really helps. I click on DRC every night. Even just seeing Taylor show up on my facebook account meant a lot. Thanks guys. You all really meant a lot to me.

And because I'm an attention whore... here are my final pics until I PCS next week:

SECOND PLATOON... HOOAH!!!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Oh... and in that last dress pic...

Guy on the far right is a combat medic with awards for giving aid under fire, the 2 civilians in the front... Jones (big black dude) MSGT and vet of theaters going back to Grenada... guy in white, Mr. Wild, MAJ in the Army, former medic/pilot. He flew birds in for casualty pick ups since the 80's. Bunch of highspeed soldiers. These were our trainers. Mr Su'e isn't in this pic. He's a ranger/medic. Was hands on in 4 wars.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Good stuff. You're welcome!...:hatsoff:

The military can be fun. They're pretty laid back in the Army, too. First name basis all around...:)

Have you gotten around to your medial corps training yet? Shouldn't be too hard for you.

Those berets and BDU's look good...:bigthumbup: