Thank you, Bubba replay guy!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
OMG, today's replay was GREAT. The "choch it up willy" in the beginning and the Aubrey Huff parody.

Hopefully over the next few days, i'll be getting a new computer and then figuring out how to do a "SL2 to computer" for a permanent copy.

That's just about the only thing iTunes is missing..Ned's Aubrey Huff song.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It's possible, but not easy.

I just play it into the back of the computer, right? I tried it one time, but somehow the audio was screwed up.

I just wish they'd sell the shows somehow, some time after they aired. Obviously, they wouldn't want to sell them soon thereafter, in order to preserve the "live experience", but selling them one or two months after air couldn't hurt.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I just play it into the back of the computer, right? I tried it one time, but somehow the audio was screwed up.

I just wish they'd sell the shows somehow, some time after they aired. Obviously, they wouldn't want to sell them soon thereafter, in order to preserve the "live experience", but selling them one or two months after air couldn't hurt.

bubba owns the rights to his own show, and given he sells everything else under the sun, its suprising he doesn't sell the show.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
He's sold show segments through iTunes, SuperK5, etc.

Today's replay was a great one as well..."You know something bad's about to happen when someone says '25 get ready.' " Despite the gayness of it, it is a GREAT BubbaRaw video.

:D

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
man, its great to hear gene lasker on the show again. I forgot how funny that guy was.

He was kind of the "Tom the Treeman" before Tom the Treeman. The stupid guy they could go to for the funny stunts.

"You want me to put my balls in the bucket of fire ants? Ok."