Thank God............

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
this is over. As a fan of one of the losing drivers:loser:, Im ready for next year!:bigahh:
But I wonder if the Gordon fans understand how real the possibility is that JJ the Jerk may surpass Gordon's championchips!

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I wonder if the Gordon fans understand

I wonder if Gordon understands. :hah:

Boy, be careful who you bring in. ;)

And yeah I'm ready for the next season to start. And it will be back on Fox.

ctresky

Nov 16, 2008
I also wonder if 88 fans will realize that it is currently 3 to zero for championships. Will the fans ever realize that Jr can NOT compete?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Congrats to Jimmie, I would have liked to see a 99 upset but JJ got the job done. Good for them.
As a Gordon fan ;) I can totally see JJ passing him in titles. Jimmie has at least two more in him. As for Gordon who knows? He may be able to do one more.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I also wonder if 88 fans will realize that it is currently 3 to zero for championships. Will the fans ever realize that Jr can NOT compete?

And the other 41 drivers can?:nana: How many in the chase have championchips? I dont think its 3 to 0 because its not just JJ against Jr, hell you might as well say Gordon has JJ whipped pretty good, but that aint the case. Dont think Im one of "those" Jr fans. When he gets as bad as some who shall remain nameless, then I might agree with you. Right now, he aint THAT bad.
The Gordon crack was more or less a poke at his fans, not to try to stir the pot.:nana:

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
Congrats to JJ for sure. I would love to see a 4-peat in '09. I know most may disagree, but you have to realize that you are witnessing history. Go get'em Jimmie!!!!

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
Congrats to Jimmie Johnson and the whole Lowe's Impala SS team. I've been and will continue to be a big Jimmie Johnson fan!! I hate the off season, but as long as I got Nascar radio and you guys to talk Nascar, I'm good :)

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Congrats to Jimmie Johnson and the whole Lowe's Impala SS team. I've been and will continue to be a big Jimmie Johnson fan!! I hate the off season, but as long as I got Nascar radio and you guys to talk Nascar, I'm good :)

I cant speak for nascar radio, but we aint going no where! Welcome aboard, you REALLY dont know what your getting yourself into!:rofl2:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I'm glad this is over as well. Congrats to JJ, his team, and his fans! I'm sure that it feels pretty good today to have you guy win the championship?

Congrats to CE as well! He did everything he could do yesterday & just needed a little of Jr's luck to go JJ's way.

Last edited:

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
this is over. As a fan of one of the losing drivers:loser:, Im ready for next year!:bigahh:
But I wonder if the Gordon fans understand how real the possibility is that JJ the Jerk may surpass Gordon's championchips!

Gordon is laughing all the way to the bank. Being part owner of the 48 he is reaping the benefits and he is secure enough with his acomplishments I doubt it bothers him.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Gordon is laughing all the way to the bank. Being part owner of the 48 he is reaping the benefits and he is secure enough with his acomplishments I doubt it bothers him.

Come on dude, Gordon doesnt need the money. You know he would like to be the one that sets the bar a little higher before he says to hell with it! If he didnt, he would already be gone. But he has accomplished more than any active driver, Ill give you that.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Oh I guarantee that it ticks Gordon off big time. Inside, that fella wants to win.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave

As a Gordon fan, I think he can be tied next yr or the following, it is really a possibility. I can not wait for next yr except how I have to hear about JG's losing streak!!