Terminator Salvation--saw it yesterday

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Saw this yesterday and just wanted to comment on it.

I liked it. It wasn't Great, not as good as 1 and 2 but WAY better than 3. There wasn't too much story here but the effects were great and the movie went by pretty quick.

Some mixed reviews out there. If you liked 1 and 2 I woudl think you woudl like this one.

Reactions: semipenguin

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Saw this yesterday and just wanted to comment on it.

I liked it. It wasn't Great, not as good as 1 and 2 but WAY better than 3. There wasn't too much story here but the effects were great and the movie went by pretty quick.

Some mixed reviews out there. If you liked 1 and 2 I woudl think you woudl like this one.

So if I liked 3??? :)

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
If you liked three (which I thought was OK) you'll love this one.

What If I liked most of the first one and really like the 2nd one and the third one? What if one of the reasons I really like the 3rd one was because the chick in it is really hot?

;)

I love Blockbuster movie season but I never have a chance to see them when they are out. When I want to see a movie nothing is in the theater :bigcry:

Did anyone in the theater expect to see Bale flip out?

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
This one is already on the NetFlix cue, but I'd never go to the theaters for it... Everything post James Cameron in terms of Terminator has been utter crap thus far.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
And judging by it's revenue thus far, it looks to be a box office bomb... a 60 mil projected weekend, a 200 mil. budget :eek:

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
What If I liked most of the first one and really like the 2nd one and the third one? What if one of the reasons I really like the 3rd one was because the chick in it is really hot?

;)

I'll go tonight and see if you will like it. The things I do to help you.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
And judging by it's revenue thus far, it looks to be a box office bomb... a 60 mil projected weekend, a 200 mil. budget :eek:

It will probably have a big second weekend and week as well due to the NIGHT at the Museum opening and getting more of the families.

The movie will make plenty of money. 60 million on openining weekend and probably 180 mill or so during it's US run. Oversea's will probably double that and then you've got the zillions in DVD and blu ray. Then cable and everything else.

This 200 million dollar movie will probably make about 700 million or so. Not too bad.