Taco Bell $1 Menu

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Now if taco fries become a thing that's something I'd try.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-31-at-12.54.38-PM-1024x468.png

Screen-Shot-2017-10-31-at-2.23.35-PM.png

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I saw a commercial over the weekend that you get free tacos at Taco Bell tomorrow because one of the players on the Astros stole 2nd base

I saw the commercial also, Nov 1st from 2pm - 6pm. You can only get Doritos Locos Taco.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This is the thing that gets you to speak-up against racism?
:eek:

Often times what media types call racism is really more ambiguous. Taco Bell not serving taco fries is clear as day, disgusting racism that is rotten to the core and should have no place in modern society!

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Often times what media types call racism is really more ambiguous. Taco Bell not serving taco fries is clear as day, disgusting racism that is rotten to the core and should have no place in modern society!
What do you expect? They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. (Although some, I assume, are good people.)

Reactions: Wolf and JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm all about taco fries these days and I think it is definitely, 100% racism behind Taco Bell not embracing the trend.

Girl blames racism for Taco Bell not having French fries | Daily Mail Online

OMG, I just watched the video and that woman is so f'ing stupid! She thought, she was in Burger King and never been to Taco Bell? WTH and she said, she works with challenge people? Maybe she was the challenge person that truly needs help!

Plus how in the hell, you call Taco Bell racist for not serving french fries. Taco Bell isn't related to A&W anymore, so you won't get french fries in there. Go to Del Taco, which serves Taco Fries or some hamburger joint that sells french fries.

I truly hope, somebody finds her on social media, to blast her and troll her. Plus I found my DoucheTurd of the day.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
how in the hell, you call Taco Bell racist for not serving french fries.

Spoken like a person who has enjoyed a life of fry privilege. Taco Fry racism is very real and very serious.

It's okay to be taco fries.

Taco fries matter.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Spoken like a person who has enjoyed a life of fry privilege. Taco Fry racism is very real and very serious.

It's okay to be taco fries.

Taco fries matter.

If Taco Bell is in France and they don't serve french fries, would you call them racist?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Taco bell not serving taco fries makes me and many others feel like unwanted outcasts in the community. When I am on a Taco Bell campus I expect an atmosphere of inclusivity. The lack of taco fries at these locations is a greater affront to humanity than slavery and the Holocaust combined.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Taco bell not serving taco fries makes me and many others feel like unwanted outcasts in the community. When I am on a Taco Bell campus I expect an atmosphere of inclusivity. The lack of taco fries at these locations is a greater affront to humanity than slavery and the Holocaust combined.
Are you preparing for your run as a fringe candidate?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Are you preparing for your run as a fringe candidate?

No, my stance is simply common sense but if I were it would be a 2 pillar campaign.

1. Decriminalization of human manatee bestiality.
(with the caveat that human could only be the bottom in the relationship to ensure the beautiful beast's consent)

2. Taco fries for all.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I just came back from lunch and I went to McDonald's. I ask for a Tacoburger and the cashier was looking at me weird and said, "We don't serve tacos." I called McD's racist for not serving tacos and walked out! So look for my viral video rant out on the net later today. :rolleyes:

First off I will never order taco fries. Hell, I don't even order animal fries at In & Out Burger. They look disgusting and food I will never eat and that the problem with our country and that is why we are so obese.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I ask for a Tacoburger and the cashier was looking at me weird and said, "We don'tr serve tacos." I called McD's racist for not serving tacos and walked out!

Mcdonald's has nothing to do with this. You just don't get it. And your trivialization of the issue is offensive.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Mcdonald's has nothing to do with this. You just don't get it. And your trivialization of the issue is offensive.

How is that offensive? It the same thing and I do get it. If somebody would ask for tacos at Wendy's, McD's or Burger King they would be treated like that dumb woman. So if you want tacos at a hamburger joint, go to Jack In The Box. Last I check, they still serve tacos.