Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 2:15pm/et

Scheduled Race Re-Air Dates/Times:
Monday, September 21 at 3:00am/et on ESPN2
Monday, September 21 at 12:00pm/et on ESPN Classic
Wednesday, September 23 at 12:00pm/et on SPEED

Weather Link..... Loudon, NH - 5 Day Weather Forecast

Defending race winner: Greg Biffle

Will a chase driver win this race?

Who's going to come out of this weekend with the chase lead?

I'm going with Carl Edwards.

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
As much as it pains me to say it:

Jimmie Johnson starts his run here

but darkhorse being

Ryan Newman

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I'm interested to see if Kyle's crew goes for the wins or just tests. They probably need to spend time testing....they seem to have lost their notes from previous seasons. Assuming they had any to begin with.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm interested to see if Kyle's crew goes for the wins or just tests. They probably need to spend time testing....they seem to have lost their notes from previous seasons. Assuming they had any to begin with.

I think a lot of their problems this year were emotional and the fact that Kyle was under a microscope and couldn't seem to handle it.
Once he gets those in check watch out.

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
And....if I really heard what I though I heard on the MRN prerace broadcast...Harvick came up to Crafton, tugged on his suspenders and told him he "better pull them up tight because I'm coming after you" or something like that. Didn't hear it referenced on the TV broadcast, but I didn't watch it closely.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
It amazes me how KHI is a decent organization in Nascar. Look at the revolving door in the 33 NW car. Its the car of death if your an up and coming driver. If Harvick is this much of a headcase, i cant imagine working for him.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Phantom debris yellow with 25 to go at Louden with Martin leading. Nascar officals, you are without a doubt, the biggest most retched pile of scum in all of sports. Screw you.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh my god. I am so happy. That was unreal.

I am so disgusted in Nascar. So disgusted. Next to the end of the 07 Daytona 500, nothing has disgusted me more than tto see them not throw the yellow with a car sitting sideways. You throw a yellow for nothing, and then hold it green with a wreck. If ANYBODY here thinks Nascar gives a shit about saftey, you are so delusional you should be committed.