Suspended Nationwide Driver Found Dead

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I remember when he drove the Dr. Pepper car. It's a shame he couldn't get his life back together...:worried:

God Bless and comfort his family and friends...:candle:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Wow...we never know what's going on inside of people. What they're going through. Very hard on friends and family.

erock9174

Mar 17, 2009
Anyone know what Shane Hmiel is doing these days after his cup suspension a couple years back ?

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Sadly, Kevin took his own life with a handgun. a tragic and sad end for a young man with an awful lot of talent.

What tragic news.. You just never know what is going wrong in someones life. He must have been feeling like he hit rock bottom and there was no way out. I wish he could have reached out to someone for help. RIP Kevin Grubb...

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
Sadly, Kevin took his own life with a handgun. a tragic and sad end for a young man with an awful lot of talent.

i heard about that late last night. my thoughts and prayers are with the grubb family, but i'll never understand why some people choose to piss away their life when they have a good thing, when there are some of us who never get a chance to showcase our talent because we lack fundings.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I have seen this happen and it is not easy... I wish people would watch what they say and if you have nothing thoughtful to say then please don't post...

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Anyone know what Shane Hmiel is doing these days after his cup suspension a couple years back ?

He was on a show about racing doing a small commentary spot. He actually made no excuse about him screwing up. I forget the name of it, but it was on Fox Sportsouth or something like that. Wasn't a very good lineup of hosts. The whole show seemed kinda awkward.