Surprise playing of 1/9/09 BTLS show

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The show from 10 AM and 3 PM today was from 2007.

Just now, I heard the "I might be walkin' into a typhoon" bit and thought "They didn't play that in 2007, did they?" And here we have Ned cursing up a storm and now Bubba is talking about Tonk the Bear coming in.

Whoever did this...not bad!

Ned was on fire the first few minutes of the show!

Ok, i'm confused. After 1 hour, 44 minutes of listening, I could have SWORN the PDT had a date from July 2007 earlier in the day. Is someone pulling a fast one on me? Huh?

Last edited:

shabadoo25

Oct 12, 2008
Do they do this with the afternoon replay of the terrrestrial show, too?

The other day, they opened with a bit about Christmas bonuses and then went to ads. When they came back, they were playing an old conversation about finding Spice a wife.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com

The other day, they opened with a bit about Christmas bonuses and then went to ads. When they came back, they were playing an old conversation about finding Spice a wife.
They threw in that bit to fill in time it seems.

Last edited:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

The whole situation today was weird. They should have played the show from July 2007 at 1 AM ET / 10 PM PT Saturday morning / Friday night. For some reason, they didn't.

Bubba knows that if he ends at 10-whenever AM, he has enough show to take it to 6:55 (whenever) PM on the Sirius broadcast. Every once in a while, they end short. One time, they played the regular show ending bit, then a full version of Voodoo Child before the commercials started.

Bookworm

Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I know they were at Howard's party but I thought I saw on Twitter that they rushed back to do their terrestrial show on Friday. I would have rather heard that than something from 2 years ago.